Freitag, Juli 08, 2005

 

Tour de France

Since it is still Language Week and I was at the Tour de France in Karlsruhe today, I seriously considered writing in French. However, I could not do ist. After 4 years of never speaking or reading French, it is all gone. So another Blog in English.
I had a great day today. I met up with my family in the afternoon and we took the train to Karlsruhe. The city was crowded, but you could easily get around and even find a good spot to see the bikers (if you count the 3 seconds, during which they go by as seeing!). Afterwards we had french food and wine at home with some friends; my Mom did a great job making Flammkuchen, Mousse au Chocolat... I am still full from eating way too much.
Tomorrow morning, we want to get up really early and drive to Pforzheim. Hopefully, we will see a bit more of the bikers there. And in the afternoon, I will treat myself to a real highlight. The StarTour with Jörg Pilawa, where "C-Z Promis" pretend to be professional bikers.
I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow!

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]