Montag, August 22, 2005

 

Beyond the Sea

This entertainer/ musical biopic definitely is the worst one I have seen so far. The movie is boring, the songs are not as captivating as Buddy Hollys or Cole Porters and not for one second did I actually like the main character. Maybe once, towards the end, when he was giving the suitcase to his son. Plus, it is always not very believable, when a forty-something actor like Kevin Spacey is playing a 20 year old, while Kate Bosworth (21 at the time) does not age at all. The Kid, that played Darin annoyed me a LOT and I did not get, why he was necessary for the dramatics. All in all not a good biopic and I understand, why it didn't do well at the box office.

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]