Mittwoch, August 10, 2005

 

Two nights in a row

No Biopics for two nights in a row. I really have to be careful not to get behind on my viewing schedule. Only 8 more weeks to go! But, what do I do, when I am not watching Biopics? I watch other movies. Talk about getting a life! Yesterday I watched "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings". Never seen it before and never read Tolkiens book either. Shame on me, I know. To be honest, I kind of liked the movie and it is really funny to see, where JK got her ideas. I annoyed the hell out of my friends though, with whom I was watching the movie. They had read the book and/ or seen the movies before, but I had no clue. So I just asked away and made them tell me how it ends. I will watch "The Two Towers" and "The Return of the King" as well, if only not to be frowned upon for not having seen those award-winning masterpieces!
Oh, and on Saturday I saw "In America", finally. It took me more than a year to actually rent the movie after it was in theaters last spring. I truly adore this film. It is a heartbreaking and heartwarming tale of an Irish family that comes to America to get over the loss of their son. The two girls, Emma and Sarah Bolger, give an outstanding performance and literally carry the film on their backs. Go see it and if you do, see it in English. The actors all have the cutest Irish accent possible. I think I'll buy that movie sometime, when the price is down a little more.
So, now I am off meeting my Mom for a Shopping Tour! But my Biopic choice for tonight has already been made.Check back tomorrow and I will tell youwhat it was.

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]