Mittwoch, September 14, 2005

 

I'm getting there

Slowly, but surely, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I have 3 1/2 more weeks, till I have to turn my thesis in, but I am very hopeful right now. I only have one more week at work, I pretty much know, what I still have to do and I do not think the proof-reading process will take more than one week. Today, I have a meeting with my professor, so if he also thinks I am on track. I'll be all smiles tonight. Right now, I am preparing my lunch, Risotto, that shoulld take a while. That reminds me of another difference between Germany and the USA: here, Lunch is the big meal of the day, for dinner you usually eat bread and cheese, no warm meal.

Kommentare:
Hi Katja!
Ja, ich gehöre auch zu denen, die deinen Blogg besuchen und keinen Kommentar abgeben. Jetzt also doch.
Das mit den Fotos im Flickr ist eine gute Idee.
Die Bilder von Bamberg haben mich sehr an Nürnberg erinnert, das ich mit Moni und ich Besucht haben. Man denkt, man ist auf einmal im Mittelalter und die Rittersleut kommen um die Ecke. Wirklich sehr schön.
Freue mich, dass du mit deiner Arbeit so gut weiter kommst. Dieser Kelch ist zum Glück an mir vorüber gegangen. Dafür warte ich im Moment sehnsüchtig auf meine Prüfungsergebnisse. Heute morgen meinte meine Oma es wäre Post für mich da - ich verspürte schon ein leichtes Gribbeln im Bauch, um dann doch nur eine Postkarte von Studienkollegen von Rügen zu bekommen. Naja, lange kanns nicht mehr dauern.
Mel
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]