Donnerstag, Oktober 06, 2005

 

Some people

Some people, by name my professor, have apparently not arrived in the 21st century yet. Today was supposed to be my first class this semester. Jowever, his classes do not start until NEXT week. That is perfectly fine. BUT. Why, oh why did he not send us an E-mail with this information?? All he did was write it on a piece of paper and put it on the pinboard at the wall here. Uhhh, Newsflash mister. Nobody was here to read that, because this was supposed to be OUR FIRS CLASS. At least I have time to blog now and I will be able to go to sleep tonight, because I got up at 6 am! This day officially SUCKS.

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]