Montag, Oktober 10, 2005

 

Today was THE day

You know, the day we all finally turned in our papers and relief was supposed to be arround the corner. Well, I am relieved. Relieved, that this part of my life is over and I can move on. Since school has started, I am feeling more in control of my life again, so that's very good. I also went back to work today and it was fun seeing all my colleagues again after my three week hiatus. All in all, my life is looking pretty good today. That may have something to do with the fact, that I just went out with my friends, the one from the Pizza Party. We had a great time and lots of Cocktails and Tapas and many laughs. It's just amazing what the lack of pressure can do for your mood...

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]