Mittwoch, Dezember 21, 2005

 

I am getting ready

Ready for Christmas I mean. This afternoon, my roommate and I cleaned our entire apartement and tomorrow I am going home. This year, I am really looking forward to the holidays. They should be quiet and I do not have to rush off immediately after to go skiing. I love skiing, don't get me wrong, I just didn't like all the stress last year. We've been going to this one place in Austria for a couple of years now and I really think, that I won't go back there. Last year none of my friends came along and while we were more than 60 people in one big house, I did not feel, like I belonged. I had decided to leave early and spend New Year's Eve with my friends at home, but that didn't work either. After getting home at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I started feeling sick and had to spend the last evening of 2004 alone on my bathroom floor... Basically, the holidays last year sort of sucked. So, what is my plan for the next days: tomorrow and on Friday, I will finish wrapping my presents, help my Mom arround the house, shop for groceries and hopefully meet some friends along the way. One last class tomorrow at 10 and my TWO WEEK VACATION will start!

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]