Mittwoch, Februar 01, 2006
- I am studying and hating it. So glad that half of it will be over tomorrow at noon!
- I found a place to live in Cologne. Two roommates, close to where I work, affordable and with a DSL Flatrate (which was the selling point ;-)
- My sisters are both in the middle of applying for jobs and stuff and I am so excited, that they seem to focus on their future now. They are both so smart and talented and nice, I am sure they will both find something they like.
- If you are interested in popular culture at all, I recommend you read Steven Johnsons book Everything Bad is Good for You - How popular culture is making us smarter. It so justifies blogging and computer games and TV!! He also has a very funny blog, I had to laugh so much when I read this.
- Cute Overload is another blog I found which has been distracting me very successfully from studying.
- Soon, I will own this little beauty, so I can take lots of picture while I am at the Berlin International Film Festival (I am so hoping to run into George or Brad and Angelina ;-)
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]
Abonnieren Posts [Atom]