Freitag, Mai 05, 2006

 

Food and Fitness

What an interesting week I had. Painful and tasty. Fortunately, not at the same time!
On Wednesday, I had my first „real“ training at the Fitness Center I recently joined. I had a really good time and didn’t even think it was too hard. Boy, was I ever wrong! Never in my life have I ever had more pain in my abdominal muscles than yesterday. It still hurts, but it is not as sore anymore. That really shows, that I have no strength whatsoever!

The tasty part of my week happened last night. I went to a wonderful cooking class with wine tasting. The event took place at a really upscale kitchen studio in a beautiful neighborhood of Cologne. If I ever win the lottery, I will definitely buy a Kitchen here. The food was soo good and the chef showed us some really neat tricks.
I wasn’t so keen on the wine tasting part. The sommelier talked a bit too much and I hated to see so much good wine go to waste…

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]