Montag, Mai 08, 2006

 

String Cheese Incident

Everybody has a song or a certain kind of music, that awakes memories. Good ones and bad ones. And if you are lucky, one of those songs can just turn a whole day around. As I stepped out of work today and walked to the bus stop, the song Roll Over by String Cheese Incident came up on my mp3 player and I started to smile and got a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. That song reminds me of my trip through the West of the United States and just makes me really happy. I can't even say why it is this song; we listened to a lot of great music during that trip... If you have never heard it, you can listen to a sample at the iTunes Music store or here. String Cheese Incident really makes wonderful music!

Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]