Donnerstag, Juni 22, 2006

 

This train does not go to the stadium

Australian soccer fans have invaded Stuttgart. Really, they have! They all look so cute and hopeful in their green and yellow shirts and with plastic kangaroos they carry arround all day long. I am really hoping they will make it to the next round. Thex deserve it and I do love the Aussie Fans! My dad and my brother are there right now and we can't even watch the game: stupid german TV only shows the match Brazil:Japan... What I love most about Stuttgart being a FIFA World Cup City is the announcements in the trains: they do it in any kind of language. Today (because Australia plays Croatia) it was in english and croatian. They even announce, for the poor passengers that cannont be home at 4 o'clock every afternoon, the results of the games. And my favorite radio station does the traffic announcements in english, french or dutch! Very cool, relaxed and international atmosphere everywhere.

Kommentare:
Hi!

This is Susi, aka Dr Pepper from the DrPepper Blog that you link to.
I found your blog through this link to mine, and have been reading quite a while now! Very fun, I really like it!
Keep the good work up!
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]