Dienstag, Juli 11, 2006

 

Motivation

My motivation to blog is almost zero at the moment. In the mornings, all I do is get up at 5.30 and go to work. I have a two-hour-commute every morning AND every evening. So when I get back at about 6.30, 7.oo in the evening, all I do is shower, eat, read my favorite blogs, watch TV and then go to sleep. What a life, huh. Well, I am going to move in exactly 5 weeks, so it won't be too bad. And there is another really exhausting thing right now: the HEAT. We have had very warm and hot weather for 5 weeks straight now. Ahm, hello, we live in Germany, not southern Spain. At about 4 o'clock in the afternoon, it gets so unbearably hot in my office, it is almost impossible to concentrate at all. Keep in mind, there is no air-conditioning, neither in my office, nor at home, nor in quite a few of the trains and buses I am taking every day. Interesting fact: on a normal day I take 1 car, 4 different kind of trains and 1 bus to and from work. Don't get me wrong, I love public transportation, but sometimes, I just wish I had a car....

Kommentare:
Wow! I wish you had a car too! That just sounds like too much of a good thing! Hope the weather cools down for you.
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Abonnieren Posts [Atom]